Saturday, January 29, 2011

1 Step Forward

Altogether a good week.  Had a good job interview on Wednesday with K'Star, an agency that helps shelter and  consul troubled and at risk youths.  Should hear by the middle of next week if I got the position.  Also, last night H.E.B. called and set up an interview for Thursday for their store in Fredericksburg.

We have signed up for a mile walk/run in Lllano and Erica and Tom will be spending the night with us on Friday and we will all head up there on Saturday morning.  Mom (Grandma G) will also be attending (ok, as a spectator for the race).  Of course, we are planning on having spaghetti for dinner and carb loading for the race.  Mom is bring desert, too.

I got in approximately 12.76 miles this week, and I lost  .6 of a pound.  I should  have done better, but by counting my calories, I have confirmed that evening and night are when I consume WAY too many calories.  I probably averaged 3500 calories a day this past week.

Although this week has been good, it hasn't been perfect by any means.  I have been feeling a lot of stress this week do to our financial situation and we learned the landlord wants to sell his "block".  Of course I manifest the stress by being 'short' and angry with Leta.  Not Good.  :-(

Well I got several things to pray about this week, and to work on.

Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 215
BMI - 31.7
Miles Walked/Ran - 12.76
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 38.01
Ending Weight -214.4
BMI - 31.7
Weight Lost - .6
YTD Weight Lost - 5.6

No comments:

Post a Comment