Friday, January 14, 2011

Running in Place

A good week, although nothing much has been accomplished.  The highlight of the week was having dinner with Erica and Tom.  I did "run" for almost 10 miles over the coarse of the week and complete week 1 of the couch to 5 K program.  (Only seven more weeks to go!)  I also signed up for a "challenge" of running 30 miles in 30 days, on the map my run www.mapmyrun.com site.  Somehow today's workout got posted 3 times so I already am more than 1/3 of the way there!  Yes, I'm trying to figure out how to remove the duplicates!

Erica and Tom are running in the Hot Chocolate 5K up near Dallas this weekend.  I'm a bit envious but I'm looking forward to running/walking in 4 events this year!

I continue to look for a job, even applying for night desk clerk at local hotels and Leta has apply for a Breakfast Hostess position at one of the hotels.  Mom bought some clothes and food for us.  Well I think I'll post this and work a bit on a sewing project!

Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 220
BMI - 32.5
Miles Walked/Ran - 9.98
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 15.7
Ending Weight -219 (est)
BMI - 32.3
Weight Lost - 1
YTD Weight Lost - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment