Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Resolutions!

I  always make new Resolutions for the New Year, but I am guardedly optimistic that this year will be different!

First of all we are starting a new life if Texas and have many new beginnings.  I think we have a good support network with friends, family and even internet communities helping, encouraging, supporting and keeping us accountable.  Thanks in advance to everyone for their help in me achieving the goals!  Additionally, we have software (such as this blog and 43things.com) to track our progress and record our journey towards our goals.

In no particular order here are my goals for 2011:

  • Lose weight (get below 200 lbs)
  • Participate in 4 5-K Races
  • Get a job ASAP
  • Trip to Grand Canyon 
  • Open a used Bookstore / Coffee shop / Art consignment / and Holistic Health shop
  • Get creative with crafts/ sewing!
  • Budget wisely and become good stewards of time/ money and talents, including Tithing to Church and paying debts and current bills, saving some money and giving additional money to a selected charity each month
Today I did walk for a little bit (probably around 15 minutes, but it was better than nothing!)  My starting health stat numbers are weight estimated at around 220, blood pressure (unmedicated )168/111 pulse 69) waist measurement  42 inches or so.

1 comment: