Friday, February 11, 2011

Good Week even though...

Well this was a good week, even though, I didn't run the full 20 minutes on the c25k Program.  My mind was playing games with me...and I'm pretty sure it cheats!  I was able to run for more than 15 minutes (which is about twice as long as my previous longest run!), so I'm not being too hard on myself for not completing it.  In addition I set a PR for my training run course, with a time of 43:08, besting my previous time by1:31, not too bad an improvement for an old man!

Leta will probably take credit, because this was the first time I ran in my new asics shoes.  Or maybe they will want to us me in a commercial!

Other good news, is we had a great time at the zoo on Monday, with the granddaughter and with Stefanie and Mark .  For me the highlight was Abby fed the birds nectar!  Here is another favorite picture.  Ok cut me some slack, I'm the grandpa so I'm entitled!

I lost 2 more pounds this week and I start my first shift at HEB this afternoon.

So all and all a good week even though.... :-)

Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 212.8
BMI - 31.4
Miles Walked/Ran - 9.48
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 57.06
Ending Weight -210.8
BMI - 31.1
Weight Lost - 2.0
YTD Weight Lost - 9.2

No comments:

Post a Comment