Sunday, February 20, 2011

A better week overall

Another good and bad week.  GAINED 1.4 lbs mainly because of terrible eating choices.  Fast food, too many sugary foods, too many "seconds" and even "thirds".  On the good side. I completed the 20 minute run, on my second attempt.  Later in the week, I also set a person record for my 5k workout route.   (Just over 40 minutes).  I'm pumped!  So pumped, I'm ready to sign up this coming week for a 5k race!  I'll let you'll know in next week's posting which one we have decided on.).

I also had a good week at HEB (meaning I got my first check!).  Seriously, I did have a good week, enjoy working for HEB and with my coworkers.  So far they seem as nice as those I left back in Jackson.  This coming week, I'm scheduled to learn the "quickcart"  method of retrieving carts from the lot.  They are going to let me run the little remote control 'cart pusher, tractor thingie' (yes, I'm pretty sure that is the technical name for it).

Finally, as part of my cross training, today we were at Mark and Stefanie's and I was challenged by Abby to a round of Just Dance II for the Wii.  I WON!  (Yes, this was the first dance contest I have ever won)  I'm pretty sure I would have won, even if her Aunt OHNO (Lindsay) wasn't holding 6 year-old Abby down and tickling the bejesus out of her!  I'm pretty sure, I'm not going to be able to move tomorrow, due to some of the moves I busted today...BTW,  if I had Abby's energy, I'm not sure how fast I could run my route., she had dances with Lindsay, her mom, and still wanted to walk Dixie!

Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 210.8
BMI - 31.1
Miles Walked/Ran - 9.57
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 66.63
Ending Weight -212.2
BMI - 31.3
Weight Lost <Gain>- <1.4>
YTD Weight Lost - 7.8

No comments:

Post a Comment