Saturday, December 10, 2011

Dang it all

Stepped on the scale for this week's weigh in, and hit 200 lbs.  Dang it all, but I'm really concerned because 1) the holidays are upon us, 2) I've watched my weight creep back up for the last several weeks but haven't improved my eating or exercising habits and 3) I don't think I'm really that upset that I've gone back up to the 200 lb mark and that what really worries me.



I did work on a sewing project this week.  I made a pillow case for Abbey with Disney themed fabric.  I even finished it!  We are planning a trip to Disney World in early February and that Abbey learning that will be part of her Christmas morning.  We can''t wait and I'm going to try to plan enter a race for the week we will be in Florida.

This coming weekend is the "Jingle Bell Run" and I'm very excited about it, although I didn't recruit as many team members as I wanted, nor raise much money for the event.  I'm glad we did form a team and it gives a good start for beating our numbers for next year!

Well laundry is done, and I do want to "run" today, so I'll close by saying "Gotta Run!"

No comments:

Post a Comment