Sunday, May 29, 2011

Class of 2023


Went to Cedar Park to see the grandchild graduate from kindergarten this week.  The principal mentioned we were celebrating with the class of 2023.  At first I thought he was kidding around, but a quick mental mathematic calculation indicated (with an 80% reliability ) that he was correct!  OMG that sounds so far away, (after all we just turned the calendars from the "19's -ya know 1998, 1999).

BTW as I was writing the previous paragraph, it reminded me of the saying "80% of Statistics are made up".

After the ceremony we went out for breakfast at Kerbey Lane and then off to see Kung Fu Panda 2, which was a lot more entertaining than I thought it would be, especially considering I had never even heard of Kung Fu Panda Uno.

After the movie was over we killed time waiting for her mom and her aunt to get out of their movie (Bridesmaid).  We took some more pictures of Abby, but soon she wanted the camera and started taking pictures, and it wasn't long before she was posing Leta and me.  Here is an example of her work.

I was able to win the 'head game' twice this week and got outside and exercised two times this week.  My diet was slightly better in that we had pizza once this week and I didn't finish the entire pizza and actually was able to save a couple pieces for lunch the next day.

Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 198.6
BMI - 29.2
Miles Walked/Ran - 6.38
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 165.03
Ending Weight -199.8
BMI - 29.5
Weight Lost <Gain>- <1.2>
YTD Weight Lost - 220.2

No comments:

Post a Comment