Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Plateau..

Just another running in place type week.  After the Blue Bell Ice Cream run last week, I hardly ran at all this week.  I did walk a couple times for less than 10 miles, and my weight remained constant this week at 203.  Just seems I've hit a Plateau.

This week (as I'm not blogging this until Tuesday, normally I try to do it over the weekend.) seems to be more of the same, as I haven't run or walked at all yet!  Also the diet has been atrocious!  Can you say 3,600 calories yesterday, as well as having purchased a box of Ding Dongs and a box of Blue Bell Mint Chocolate ice cream bars.  Yes they are yummy, but really.  The good news is, at least I'm counting the calories and am aware of the self sabotage, and I know that today is another day!

I'm a little bit bummed as this coming Saturday there is a race here in Kerrville, but I have to work, so I'm going to miss it.  I guess that is ok, because Erica can't make it either as she has Finals or at least a test at the time the race.

Yesterday was "tax day", and I did file an extension for the Federal Taxes, although I didn't do anything with the @#$%^ State of Michigan.  (We have called it that so much in the past, I now have come to believe that that is it's official name!)  We won't even talk about the City......

Well, I'm trying to be productive today, so I'll close for now.

Happy Holy Week.


Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 203.0
BMI - 30.0
Miles Walked/Ran - 9.79
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 133.22
Ending Weight -203.0
BMI - 30.0
Weight Lost <Gain>- .0
YTD Weight Lost - 17.0

No comments:

Post a Comment