Saturday, April 2, 2011

5th Anniversary Week


I think I'm in trouble.  I only ran once this week, and my eating has been disastrous.  I ate out several times this week and although I always started the meals with the intention of taking half of the huge portion sizes home in boxes, somehow  I always managed to eat more than half, and then of course I had to finish the plate.  I believe that is the law!  My mom had the nerve to ask if I was going to lick the plate that once contained a brick of lasagna!  Last night was our Anniversary (#5 - or our 50th! if you combine the times we both have been married totally) so we celebrated at my favorite Tex-Mex place, Mama Citas. 



Had a huge combination platter, and since it was our night we shared a couple pieces of scrumptious cheesecake.  Key Lime and some Bavarian  Chocolate. Both were out of this world.  I'm pretty sure all the calories were removed!

It was very nice though, because my sister is visiting, and mom was with us too.


Leta had a rough week though, we spent one night up at the ER where they diagnosed her with diverticulitis ( I almost massacred that soooo bad spell check couldn't help!)  Shes started meds yesterday but still isn't feeling much better.  I'm pretty sure the mexican food and cheese cake is on the Diverticulitis diet however. Ya think?  She has started visiting her former personal doctor, but he is in Georgetown, a 2 hour drive from here.

My numbers for March aren't too bad, I lost about 5 pounds and walked/jogged about 33miles.  My stats for this week:

Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 205.2
BMI - 30.3
Miles Walked/Ran - 5.97
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 112.19
Ending Weight -203.8
BMI - 30.1
Weight Lost <Gain>- 1.4
YTD Weight Lost - 16.2

No comments:

Post a Comment