Sunday, March 20, 2011

1 Rodeo, 2 Runs, 3 Days Cashiering, and 3.4 Pounds Lost!



What a great week!  We spent a couple days with Abbey (and Mark and Stefanie) and went to the Austin Rodeo.  What an all American event.  It was tons of fun, even if it made me think how much Woodie and
Bendy would love it, and how much I miss them.  I took a bunch of pics and posted the "best of" them on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33521&id=1764104628&l=da9b116b1c



For the second week in a row,I only ran twice,  this week, Sunday and Friday.  I was able to run 25 minutes w/o stopping which means I've now complete W7D3 of the C25K Program and now its on to week 8 and 28 minute runs.  I also set a  PR of 39:17 for the 5K training route.   I also lost 3.4 lbs and am getting close to being in "onederland" (breaking through the 200 lb barrier).

I had a pretty good week at work.  The finally got me on the register and I'm slowly getting my confidence and the 'routine' down, although there is an awful lot to remember.  Hopefully, my till wasn't off much!

Finally I played with an interactive map and am trying to figure out how to post it on each of my posts (like where my  "about me" shows up.  If anyone has any solutions, I would love to hear it).

Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 208.2
BMI - 30.7
Miles Walked/Ran - 6.38
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 95.34
Ending Weight -204.8
BMI - 30.2
Weight Lost <Gain>- 3.4
YTD Weight Lost - 15.2

No comments:

Post a Comment