Saturday, November 27, 2010

Game Day!

Go Blue! 

Although I'm not optimistic than Michigan! can beat OSU  :-(, but we shall see.  I know they would love to be the spoilers for OSU and knock them down a peg or two.

Feeling very stressed and overhelmed by everything.  LOTS to do prior to the move.  Financial issues abound, car problems, and frustrated because of my failure to put things away where they belong.  I seem to have misplace my wallet, tape measures(!), multitool, and watch, amongst other things...geez!  I haven't even written my famous (imfamous?) To Do List for today yet.  However, on a more positive note, at least I know where my glasses are!



I think I need to keep several sayings/ideas in mind such as:
  • Do what you need to do, when you need to do it, even if you don't feel like doing it
  • A place for everything and everything in its space
  • Purge! Purge! Purge!
  • You eat an elephant 1 bite at a time
and finally:
  • Time to go watch football!
GO BLUE 
TG

No comments:

Post a Comment