Monday, February 10, 2014

A Good Start!


Well I have taken the next step towards running the half.  I developed a training plan.  I even sent copies to Lindsay, Stefanie and Mark.    So far I am sticking pretty much to plan, although I have delayed one run and advanced tomorrows run to today.  I was worried the weather might be worse tomorrow, as it was almost 80 yesterday and in the 40's today.  But I wasn't sure if I was worried it might get hot again, or colder....ya gotta love Texas!

Last week I exercised 3 times for 2.4 hours and  9 miles.

I ran today for 3 miles at a pace of 16 minutes a mile.  I need to speed it up just a bit.  My goal for the half is 3:16:30 ok, it is really 15 minute pace for the 13.1 miles, I think that math works...

Went to the library, HEB, stop at Hill Country Optical and set up an eye appointment for Friday.  Did lots of other errands, faxed a form for Leta, cashed a check, redeemed some scratch-off lottery tickets, and did some grocery shopping.  Did some chores around the apartment too.

Made a crockpot of chili and some corn bread muffins for supper.

And finally, designed and ordered a couple of Custom Journals for Leta and Abby to "circle journal".
Here is the final work up.  (Only 1 problem, I spelled Abby's name with an "e".)  Oy Vay!

In the "heart" it says "Yaya and Abbey's Journal - 2014"  Below that it has a quote "Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts.  And I am nuts about you!"

Well gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment