Friday, July 1, 2011

June and it is Hot in Texas

Just a quick note about June, as I have to run and then pack and get to work, besides doing whatever chores I can get done.

I was named "Service employee of the month" a HEB.  The financial situation did not improve though, as we struggle to make payments on current bills and to keep Leta supplied with meds.  We just passed the 30 day mark since Leta's hearing so we are 1/3 to 1/2 of the way on hearing the determination from the administrative law judge.  (Note to self <Great name for a blog eh? ;-)> we should figure how many days since the original application.

Erica has signed us up for a run on Monday (July 4th) and it is a 4 miler!  So I really need to get going on my mileage.  I'll run today and tomorrow and then take Sunday off.  We volunteered Leta to help with the race (she will be working 'food') and  she earns a Tshirt (tech no less!) and an entry into a future race.  I may have to volunteer for a race or 2!

Here are the numbers for June:

Miles Run - 37.99  pace of 15:07
Y-T-D miles -  208.27
WT - 192.2
LBS lost - 4.2 lbs
Y-T-D LBS lost - 27.8

Leta walked 1.5 miles!
Y-T-D miles -  3.1
LBS lost - 4.9 lbs
Y-T-D LBS lost (from max) - 25.7

No comments:

Post a Comment