Sunday, July 10, 2011

It has been hard

It has been hard this week.  I only ran once this week.  The four mile Freedom Day we ran on July 4th.  (You can see my race report here: http://notetoself55.blogspot.com/2011/07/freedom-day-4-miler.html ).  Like that Nike ad, I have had a million excuses not to run this week, and my eating was terrible.  All this bad stuff showed up in my numbers this week.  I gained 3.8 lbs.  Oh well this is a new week and I've already got 2.88 miles in and I didn't hate it.

I'm praying for lots of stuff right now, cooler weather, rain, that I continue to do well at work, and of course, that we hit the lottery!

Ending on a more positive note, I was able to fix our leaking faucet in the bath tub.  Took the washers in and was told "we've been in the business for 70 years and those are the worst we've ever seen!  But we got them replace and now the water doesn't drip (much less than the trickle that was flowing before the repair job!)

I didn't sleep well last night so I think I'll go take a nap, as I have to work to midnight tonight.


Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 195.2
BMI - 28.8
Miles Walked/Ran - 4.0
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 215.46
Ending Weight -196.0
BMI - 28.9
Weight Lost <Gain>- <3.8>
YTD Weight Lost - 24

No comments:

Post a Comment