Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Lovely Month of May

Yes it was a lovely month.  We made some progress on the weight, towards the end of the month I've decided on a renewed commitment to my running and we have been doing better on the diet stuff.  Financially, things are still awful, but I've renewed my determination to find a full time job, and Leta had her appeal hearing with Social Security.  Leta also has been doing much better on her diet, has started walking!


I love to think we could walk the Hersey Half Marathon in October and visit nearby Lancaster PA, home of Amish/Mennonites and beautiful fall colors.  Not to mention the mountains and oh yeah even some relatives are back there!).  Maybe Leta and I could get matching 13.1 tats!  I'm thinking for motivations we ought to plan a trip there, what we would like to see, and where we would like to visit.  Even Philadelphia isn't that far away.

Well Erica and Tom return from their "summer in Europe" adventure and I have to retrieve them from the Houston.  I need to get a run in before that plus run some other errands.

The numbers from May:

Miles Run - 27:58 (lowest number for a month this year, but fast pace at 13:19
Y-T-D miles -  170.28
WT - 196.4
LBS lost - 7.4 lbs
Y-T-D LBS lost - 23.6

Leta walked 1.6 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment