Monday, June 13, 2011

Better

<cue theme music from "Rocky">

Ok, maybe I didn't do THAT well, but I did have a better week.  I actually got out and ran three times this week.  And last night I ran my long-slow run, and went nonstop over 3 miles.  Ok, Ok, I know most of the other bloggers and posts I read on Active.com, consider that an easy day.  (I think some of them would even consider it a day off!).

It continues to be hot here in the hill country of Tx, but I am slowly getting acclimated to it, and running late at night.  I tried early in the morning once, but the dogs were out, through out my route, so I ended up walking the entire way!

I saw a cool Nike ad this week "Chosen ".  Well of course I had to look up other Nike ads and love the one about no excuses, although I did hear him mention more than a few I have used!  Do you have a favorite Nike ad?

This week's race I'm considering is the "Keep Austin Weird Festival and 5K".  I'm hesitating because of the cost, $45, and it is in Austin (meaning huge crowds and dogs at the race) and finally it starts at 7PM which I think means it will be hot!




Vital Stats
Beginning Weight - 198.4
BMI - 29.3
Miles Walked/Ran - 7.48
Y-T-D Miles Walked/Ran - 181.06
Ending Weight -197.2
BMI - 29.1
Weight Lost <Gain>- <1.2>
YTD Weight Lost - 22.8

No comments:

Post a Comment