Saturday, August 6, 2011

July Update

Only a little late, but better late than never, right?

It has been very hot and it reflects in  my (lack of) running.  Although it started off pretty good.  I ran a 4 mile(!) run in San Antoniom (see race report here ).  After that I was "lucky" if I ran more than once a week, although I always managed to run at least once per week.    To combat the lack of 'getting' out there and "Just do it" (note to self nice tag line, maybe I should copy right it!) I signed up for a Presidential Fitness Challenge on the Active.com web sight (see here for more info), and the 10k training program.

Goals for August:
Participate and record Presidential Fitness Challenge work outs, (30 minutes of exercise, 5 times a week!)
Run 50 miles (highest monthly mileage ever)
Lose 5 lbs
Get house packed up and cleaned
Get yard cleaned up
Get moved
Blog and complete 3 sewing projects (quilted place mats, Leta's Log-cabin tote bag, and Luke's baby quilt)

Wow lots to do!  (speaking of which, I need to finish this post and go for a morning run!)

Happy trails to you!

Without further ado, here are the not so pretty stats from July.  Although the could have been worse

Miles Run - 26.02  pace of 13:30
Y-T-D miles -  234.29
WT - 194
LBS gained - 1.8 lbs
Y-T-D LBS lost - 26.0

Leta didn't get out and walk, too hot and sore.  But new apartment has a pool, trails and is across the street from the high school so we should have ample opportunity to work out. 
Y-T-D miles -  3.1
LBS lost - 19 (from her last Dr.s appointment)
Y-T-D LBS lost 

No comments:

Post a Comment